Religious Marriage Celebrant
Renowned for Refreshingly Different! Weddings
from Brisbane to Broadbeach
to Burleigh Heads to Byron Bay
and everywhere in Between
– Wedding Celebrant –
Gold Coast Tweed Coast Byron Bay
I’m one of those rare celebrants who believes it is possible to have an ‘intimate’ wedding ceremony, yet still inject it with some bursts of fun and laughter.
So what do I offer that allows me to claim that I am ‘Like No Other’ Wedding Celebrant?
• Your wedding day is such a defining moment in your life. I will help you to design and craft a ceremony that is ‘real’, memorable and truly reflective of your relationship and love. I’ll know we’ve nailed it, when you claim ‘ownership' of the ceremony format, script and vows and you’re proud to shout ‘it’s so typically us’.
• My organisational skills powered by my dedication, professionalism and contagious enthusiasm qualifies and equips me well in my role as a wedding celebrant.
• My engaging presentation, I know will exceed your expectations and will help put you and your guests at ease. What also sets me apart from other celebrants, is that I have a clear, strong and audible, yet calming voice. I broadcast ‘live’ surf and beach reports daily to radio stations for over 20 years.
• I believe one of the roles of the celebrant is to harness your guests energies, love and photos so it’s all about you, the wedding couple. The backdrop to a ceremony is generally beautiful, so it doesn’t need to have the celebrant's ‘melon' in the way. I stand to the side to present the ceremony, that’s why you rarely see me in wedding photos.
• Experience counts! You don’t perform over 1200 ceremonies and stay with it unless you genuinely love doing what you do and what's more, you do it really well.
• I have diverse experience and background in all areas relating to human relationships having worked initially as a youth worker and school counsellor, then graduating to set up my own media, marketing and motivation company servicing the tourism industry.
• Apparently most celebrants have 'cheap and nasty' microphones and PA systems. Mine is loud, clear, reliable and battery operated.
I would truly love to play a part in your wedding day, so don’t delay, the next step is to shoot me an email or text or give me a call.
I guarantee you, there is an awesome adventure ahead.
My engaging presentation is perfect for that wedding when you want substance without sacrificing fun.
Jason and Zoe Heron
The Abbey, Cobaki, NSW
I just wanted to say a massive thank you again from both Jay and myself for the amazing job that you did at our wedding. You brought laughter, tears, cheekiness, and all round happiness!! You listened to exactly what we wanted, delivered a great ceremony, and made the whole process so easy. Your experience definitely shines through. You were exactly what we had hoped for on our special day and we have had such positive feedback from all of our guests. We would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a celebrant who is fresh, fun, and a pleasure to work with.
Jarred and Tanya Goodall
Amore Gardens, Currumbin Valley
Everything was great on Saturday... I can't think of how it could have gone better.
Thanks again for a relaxed and stress-free ceremony.
Jarred and Tanya
Matt and Jess De Silva
Coolibah Downs, Nerang, QLD
Amazing celebrant, we were so happy with rick’s professionalism and ability to calm us at our most nervous time. Everyone commented on what a wonderful job he did, 2 of my wedding guests have booked him for their weddings this year. Matt and I couldn't have been happier x
Sam and Jess Peters
Tallship Cruises, Southport Broadwater
A big thankyou for helping our dream day come true. Everything turned out perfectly and our ceremony was just wonderful, everyone commented on your service. Most comments suggested how 'moving' it was, tastefully romantic, yet relaxed and intimate. The timing and volume for everything was ideal, and most of all, we will always remember it, so thank you. It was brilliant to have met you, and to share our very special day together.
Vaughan and Toni Johnston
South Stradbroke Island, QLD
We are going to jump on the band wagon with all the other couples that you have married.... You ROCK!!
Our ceremony was relaxed, fun and just perfect for us.
You were amazing and we loved your humour. We got loads of compliments stating it was the best wedding ever. If you don't have Rick Lay Celebrant as your celebrant, then you don't have the best celebrant in QLD Thank you Rick from the bottom of our hearts! We loved your work and we will be lifetime fans.
Will and Jess Allan
Sanctuary Cove Chapel.
Just a quick email to say a very big THANK YOU for what was the most memorable occasion of our lives.
The ceremony was fantastic and everything plus more than what we could have ever wished for. It was relaxed and it fitted our personalities perfectly. You included our guests and when we made little mistakes you incorporated it into the ceremony which really made it our own.
So we thank you for your help, guidance and professionalism, we truly could not have asked for a better celebrant.
Shayne and Justin Gilmour
Len Wort Park, Currumbin
Thank you very much for making our ceremony an absolute hit! It was lovely, relaxed and extremely memorable.
Your experience, professionalism & charisma shone through with just about all our guests commenting on what a terrific job you did!!!
You were perfect for our day, we loved every bit of it! A big thank you.
Richard and Mel Nicholls
Rick was out-bloody-standing.
You were 50 times more professional than I would have thought, (don't worry I always thought you would do a good job).
You had our guests in the palm of his hand within seconds and gave the ceremony such a professional edge.
Don’t just take my word for it. It is the opinion of others, previous clients, that really counts in evaluating my role as a celebrant. My reviews/testimonials will give you a true idea of what you can really expect of my performance on your wedding day. To read those reviews scroll over the testimonial photos below or for a more extensive overview click on the Facebook link above.
Rick Lay Celebrant
© 2018 - all rights reserved